Ashley students are required to adhere to a strict dress code. Uniforms may be purchased in the main office and are available every day. Financial assistance for families who are struggling is available through Caroline’s Fund.
Pullover Sweatshirts are $8.00
Zip-Up Hoodies are $8.00
Polo Shirts are $5.00
Dress Code Guidelines
- Students are expected to wear an Ashley Polo at all times while in the building, additionally they may wear an Ashley pull over or zip up hoodie over the polo. All are available for purchase in the Ashley Office.
- The Ashley Polo is expected to be tucked in.
- Students may not wear a coat or other shirt over the Ashley Polo while in the building.
- Undershirts may be worn under the Ashley polo, they must be solid white, black, gray or navy blue, free of other patterns.
- Students may wear navy blue, black, gray, or khaki pants, shorts, or skirts.
- Pants, skirts, and shorts must be worn at the student’s waist line, sagging is not allowed
- Shorts and skirts must be at fingertip length (with hands to side) or longer.
- Students in skirts can wear white, black, gray, khaki or navy blue tights (free of pattern) or shorts below.
- Tennis shoes or dress shoes are required.
- Students are not allowed to wear heels, boots, boots with heels, open-toe shoes, or shoes with wheels.
- Scholars may wear boots to school in the winter, but must bring a change of shoes to participate in PE and Recess.
Cell Phones must be turned into the main office at the start of the school day and may be picked up at end of the day